Expat Christian business men and women and aid workers from various backgrounds have left Afghanistan and Pakistan after living there many years to work with and reach out to Afghans living abroad in countries around the world. Please join me in praying for them to:
- develop deep relationships;
- advance and take the work of the few that went before them to maturity;
- build upon their language and cultural skills;
- receive encouragement and strengthening from the body nearby and far away;
- transition to new communities;
- aid children in transitioning to new schooling scenarios (as well as to develop new friendships);
- find seekers and new followers and encourage and disciple them.
Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood:
Grace and peace be yours in abundance.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, (1 Peter 1:1-3, New International Version).
–Lady of Prayer